There is an excellent event coming up fairly soon and it would be fantastic to have a few people
there.

It is primarily aimed at people in the Documentation Team but most of that team are in Europe or
Australia and the rest seem to be mostly scattered across Asia.  So, it would be expensive and
impractical for any of them to attend.  Is there anyone in North America area that might like to go
and represent the Docs Team and "wave the LO flag" (is there a banner?)?

If anyone would like to go is there any chance of joining the Docs Team for a while just to get an
overview of how things are done in their team?