I have forwarded a long rambling rant i just sent to the "Open Standards" agency.  Short and sweet
might have been better.  Please feel free to write your own or perhaps modify bits of mine.  The
marketing list had a great post a few weeks ago from someone in Thailand or Vietnam or somewhere
and some of the comments from that would be superb.

I would really like to see "e-letter" write to them because it's one of the things he is fantastic
at.

Please, even if you don't live in England (or the rest of the UK) or/and are not English please
write in to the "Open Standards" office to express dissatisfaction about the Microsoft formats.  I
guess it wouldn't work if your email address clearly places you in a different country but .com or
.org addresses would be great.