I would me most grateful for the printed LibreOffice user manual. I intend to use it in my
one-on-one product presentation. I am trying to get, long-time MSO non-profits to change to LibO.
This is a daunting task. Here in Tennessee, USA MSO is the default standard even for non-profit
church schools. I will make my pitch and see where it goes from there. My job, as a non-paid,
LibreOffice marketeer is to ask the questions that the Microsoft sales rep chooses not to ask. I
have to present a real paradigm change from MSO to free software. I have to give them a real reason
to change. Not just for monies sake. I have to convince them that they need the product. I have no
budget, no expense account. I do have a full-time job working in dialysis. I am a full time student
also. I choose to ask for a book vice money because, a book cannot be spent on other things. I know
you don't know me… But I am very dedicated. I view the loose association of marketing folks as a
barrier not an advantage. Like I said, I have no budget. I have a family. A wife and four kids.
This is what I choose to do on my spare time.

Dave Johnson, USN-FR (HM2)
davefilms.us@gmail.com
DaveFilms.US@me.com

http://www.davefilms.us
(619) 335-5314Dave Johnson DUNS number: 826989779

"Please do not send me Microsoft Office. Send OpenDocument instead!
http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/";