Hi Tom,

2012/3/7 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>:
Hi :)
OOops, ignore my last.  The problem is with the facebook page rather than the
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/
pages?

Given that 3.5.0 has been quite troublesome for a lot of people i thought it was a good idea to
get as many people asw possible involved with alpha&beta-testing?  Can the
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/
page be moved to the mirrors?

The RC builds *will* be uploaded to the mirror network and will be
available then at
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/ with
loadbalancing by our mirrorbrain-system

My request is not to publish the availability at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/ This server is for our
internal use and might in certain situations not be able to carry all
the load.

Bye

Volker

--