Hello Florian.

2011/12/28 Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>

Hello,

"between the years", I am working on an event calendar for 2012, for a
company I am working with as a freelancer. I think this can also be very
helpful for planning the TDF events, and for adding them to our wiki page.

So, here's the link:

https://www.google.com/**calendar/embed?src=**eoh84t5bf8er6u1f36cgf12d04%*
*40group.calendar.google.com&**ctz=Europe/Berlin<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=eoh84t5bf8er6u1f36cgf12d04%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/Berlin>

Also available in ICS/iCal format:

https://www.google.com/**calendar/ical/**eoh84t5bf8er6u1f36cgf12d04%**
40group.calendar.google.com/**public/basic.ics<https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/eoh84t5bf8er6u1f36cgf12d04%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>

In case TDF is at one of those events, feel free to add it to the wiki
page, which I will do for the German ones I know we attend. In case you
have updates (sorry for this little bit of shameless self-advertising),
post it to me directly, then I am happy to add it, of course.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org**>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation

deleted

Good idea.

Here in Latin America have the FLISOL - Latin American free software
install fest, will take place on April 28, on Saturday.

However, I believe many users will speak on Libo. Could add the calendar.

Best,
Albino

--
Albino Biasutti Neto