I am testing out 2 new .oxt extensions.  They are about 5.5MB each in size.

The American English one has en_US spelling, hyphen, and thesaurus. The British one has en_GB spelling, hyphen, and US thesaurus. I could not find a GB thesaurus instructions, so I used the US one since they are close enough.

The spelling dictionary word list are over 217,000 words with the British one having about 280 less words. These list have proper names, possessive name/word forms, words ending with suffices like "ing" and "ism". I would like to have constructive comments about these .oxt extensions for LO/OOo. I have word lists that contain 50K+, 98K+, 217K+, 390K+, and 638K+ words. My original test of editing a dictionary had only about 50K words and no hyphen or thesaurus info in it. This is a major step for me in this "field". I hope it would be welcomed.

If you would rather see the 98K word list, or the other sizes, let me know. I will be working on testing them out later. But, for my fist testing, I decided to go with a large word file.

Here are the links.

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/kpp-american-english-dictionary-large-list.oxt

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/kpp-british-english-dictionary-large-list.oxt