As some of you know, I have had a setback with some health issues and have had to dramatically cut back on my contributions to LibreOffice. Even so, I would like to offer to start reviewing the Marketing wiki pages and try to make it more functional as a tool for TDF/LibreOffice marketers.

So, would anyone object to my updating the pages we now have in the marketing section and bringing them up to date? In the meantime, we can then have a discussion on what we would like to see to see as far as changes and improvements to the marketing wiki pages and content.

I would also like to suggest we think about elaborating some principles of the LibreOffice marketing team mission and also work on a "Work Items" section where new members interested in marketing could pick from different items to start helping out.

We also need to revive somewhat the TDF mandate of the marketing push into the US so that some kind of on-going structure is created. Of course, the matter of US marketing funding is important and should be addressed at some point soon. There needs to be some kind of "seed funds" to help out.

So, to start off:

* Could I update those pages where updating is possible?
* We could start debating the purpose of the marketing team's mission within the TDF/LibreOffice project and making a note of it on the marketing wiki pages. * We should start making a list of "Work Items" for those interested in helping. * On the US mailing list, we should also work on specific US "Work Items" and also come back to discussing opportunities to raise the LibreOffice profile at conferences etc.

FYI, nothing has changed from the previous, Italo is our frontman for all things marketing and we should take direction from him on sensitive marketing matters.

Cheers