Hello Tim,

Le 17/10/2011 01:24, timofonic timofonic a écrit :
Hello.

It's just an idea I want to promote, because I think it can be more
interesting than some people think. Anyone can foorward the idea I
expressed to anyone that can help to make it reality, I just want to
become reality as an user of Libreoffice and other text editors. OASIS
seems a good candidate for this, even other office suites or advanced
text editors.

The point of RTCE is not just for office applications, but any text
editor targeted at not just very simple functionality. So this can be
a wide standard in terms of possible adoption, and maybe even add
interoperability with online projects like EtherPad.

Regards.

thanks for the idea... let's see whether it's possible to work wifor th
it for LOOL.

Best,
Charles.