Thanks Danishka :) I have added that link and more to the
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_The_Press

There have been a few in the last couple of months;

Ars Technica "A year after the fork: LibreOffice is growing and going strong"

ComputerWorld "Copenhagen hospitals drop Microsoft Office"

Daily News "ICTA expands FOSS"

Eweek "LibreOffice, TDF Mark First Anniversary of Office Productivity Suite"

FOSS4Gov "ICTA celebrates Software Freedom Day"

IT World  LibreOffice sees new platforms, more users

The Kim Komando Show  "Give me LibreOffice or give me OpenOffice?"

Muktware  "LibreOffice To Go Online, Will Run On Android"

Slashdot "Looking Back On a Year of LibreOffice"

Probably a lot more too.