Ok, there seems to be several different issues floating around about Base.

Who is the questionnaire going to be filled in by?

Are we going to manage to get people that don't use LibreOffice because there is no database
program?  I think that is the group that would give us the best information that we could gain in
order to find out how to move forwards with Base.

I suspect that  we are only likely to reach people that are quite happy without a database program,
or whose requirements are simple enough that Base is adequate, or who use a different program for
databases and LO just for a few simple letters.  None of those groups are likely to give any
helpful information imo.

The questions that were suggested make a lot of assumptions and seem to drag out the answer that is
wanted by the people setting the questions.  For example, do you like Base or do you think it's
buggy?  I like the idea of Base.  It's great for simple things when it works but i think it's very
buggy.  So how would i answer the question?

We would have to put a lot of resources into getting the questions right and getting it out to
relevant people rather than people who just are not interested in usign a database.  I think those
resources could be used in a much better way to get actual results in terms of getting people in to
fix the bug-reports filed against Base.

Just my 2cents