This was brought up a few months ago, and I do not remember the answers.

For those who will be selling copies of their distribution DVDs, or coffee mugs, tee-shirts, etc., there could be a listed line stating something like the following: "A portion of this purchase is donated to The Documentation Foundation and Marketing teams to help the pay for the cost running their servers and the marketing items for the technology shows." Then there would be something saying about TDF/LibreOffice people and the marketers are all volunteers, and would benefit from donated funds to offset the cost of the marketing materials.

So the question is, how do people who sell items, that are LO based, get the donations to TDF and/or get it into the hands of the marketing people to "help offset the cost of doing business"?

Now that there is LibreOffice documentation for all the modules [except for Base] It may be the time to start looking into the process to sell the distribution DVDs [NA-DVD and others], plus any mugs, shirts, hats, etc., etc., that some individual or group will be offering. I think I remember seeing a "donation" statement on Drew's "test" merchandising page, Plus, I remember seeing it somewhere else. So, if Drew, and others, collect donations, where does it go and who gets it?

NOTE: I do know that TDF/LO is in the process of chartering [making sure it is done completely and correctly for all the various government regulations involved], so there may not be an "official" TDF/LO banking account in their name till that is done.