Hi Tom,

I love it. Thanks!!!!!

Don't worry, you helped us. You can do :)

Best

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
gtalk/skype: elianedomingos
twitter: eliane_domingos
identica/facebook: elianedomingos

Em 23-08-2011 21:47, Tom Davies escreveu:
Hi :)
Wow!  Yes, i liked it.

Just as a cheeky experiment I moved 2010 so it's under the 2011 and added a
weird green menu at the top but i don't know how to get the Brazilian one so i
just used the English one to test how it would look.  I tried playing around
with colour but couldn't get it to look good so i returned it to the way it was
when i liked it ;)

Feel free to delete my edits!  It was cheeky of me to mess around like that.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)