It might be good to get in contact with Hindi and other "localisation" teams and
translators to see if they could help with the project.  Not all these link are
useful but hopefully you will quickly notice things worth leaving for another
day in the distant future!
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/HI/Main_Page
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#Hindi
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/localizers/

I think these ones are almost definitely worth ignoring for the Dvd Project but
just in case ...

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Multilingual_Wiki
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3.4
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3_3