Hi Christian,

phew ... your long mail (thanks!!!) quickly changed my mind - so I'm
going by train. Unfortunately, I have to be cautious with my schedule
that day, so I will be in Munich at about 8:30pm or so.

Again, thanks a lot - I hope others can benefit from this mail as well!
I've added a link to your mail from the Hackfest wiki page.

Cheers,
Christoph