Le 2011-06-23 06:34, Bernhard Dippold a écrit :
Hi David, all,

David Nelson schrieb:
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernhard@familie-dippold.at>  wrote:
Marc Paré schrieb:

[...]  Maybe we could use Mumble or OpenMeetings. I favour Mumble
as it does demand of too many resources from the user end but if people
would rather use OpenMeetings then OK. Some NA Community members have
tested Mumble and it works great. We are going to try out OpenOffice next.

I think you want to try out OpenMeetings instead ;-)

My experience with OpenMeetings is that it is a great package but not
easy to set up (I have an instance on my own server - it was a
challenge to install). I suspect that Mumble will be an easier
solution to use, even if it does not have all the great features of
OpenMeetings. The only thing with Mumble is that it needs a special
client program to be installed on the conference attender's computer,
although it's not difficult to install.

You already posted that you have admin rights on the OpenMeetings installation at the TDF server. Why don't you mention here that this installation is already in place and up for testing?

http://vm3.documentfoundation.org:5080/openmeetings/

Same with Mumble on the TDF server:

http://vm3.documentfoundation.org:64738/

but you need a mumble client on your computer:
http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Thanks to Alex Werner for setting these up!

Best regards

Bernhard

Hi Bernhard

Thanks for mentioning the coordinates for the servers and client for Mumble. Most Linux distro's have a Mumble client in their package repositories, v.1.2.3 is the latest and has "recording" capabilities, v.1.2.2 does not. You can report back problems on this thread on the "Website" list[1].

NOTE: If you are trying out one of these two, please leave us a note on the "Marketing" list that you are "on Mumble" or "on OpenMeetings" for others to see that they can log in and experiment along with it.

Note that many of us have admin rights. Just leave a note here or on the "Website" thread[1] if you are having any problems. We will help out.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.website/5152

--