Le 2011-06-13 04:56, Tom Davies a écrit :
Hi :)
It's ok.  I think people are either shy about making changes, or worry about it
looking tricky or else they just don't know about the page because you get more
comprehensive result from a google (or whatever) search.

I don't know how to set table-widths as a percentage in the wiki-mark-up
language.  Marc set the tables to a fixed width but that meant a lot of
side-scrolling which made it awkward for me.  In html you can set widths to be
either fixed or proportional to screen dimensions but it seems trickier in
wikis?