+1

2011/6/11 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>

Hi :)
+1 to the idea of
info@
and
press@
email addresses that can remain constant even during changes of personnel,
and
even allow more than 1 person to receive such emails during times of change
so
that both in-coming and out-going people can collaborate to get a single
unified
message out-there without worrying about missing some emails in the
process.