Dear All,

I hope it's not too late jumping in this train :)
We, or more precisely our company organized the OOoCon2010 which I hope was a place worth to be.

Peter Szakal was the main organizer so if you have any question please don't hesitate contact him.
He is very engaged recently but I'm sure he is happy to discuss any conference related issue, so do
I.

Cheers
Laszlo

--