Michael wrote:

"Because if we really want LibO to become the number one office suite in
the world"
Do we really want _that_?
I do not believe in maximizing market share of free software.
I think of two goals with a>  b.
a) make free software, open standards and LibreOffice known.
b) deliver the best possible software you can.

I guess, the problem is, that the importance of freedom is not known at
all for the average user. So, I would modify the questions so that they
reflect a) and give some more insight into that.

And to be honest, if a) and b) are in a good shape, I really do not care
if the business in my neighbourhood uses free software if they willingly
decided against it.

Here, here..

This is not in contrast to the rest of your mail, just that paragraph
struck me right away.

But anyway I would be careful with user surveys, or do you want ordinary
people you meet for example in public transport or in shopping malls have
any influence on the direction of software you love and care for? ;)

Regards,
Michael