On 03/18/2011 01:17 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote on 2011-03-18 17.26:
Is LibreOffice organized or registered as a non-profit organization?

I found this link in one of the e-newsletters I receive daily.

I wonder if this free advertising would be something that TDF and
LibreOffice would qualify for?  Free advertising is something
LibreOffice could sure use to spread the word about this great package
and the open source software cause.

thanks for pointing this out! Indeed, we already applied for that -- sorry if I've missed to communicate it on this list.

As soon as we receive a reply from Google, I'll let you know. :)

Florian

No problem.
I just read caught up with sorting through and/or reading 53+ e-newsletters in my Thunderbird "newsletter" folder. This was 2 days worth. So I could have missed that myself or not remembered to ask the question.

I reported several days ago that I found article listings at one e-news/tech site. 50+ on that site alone that had LibreOffice referred within those articles. I doubt that the news/article list have all of them listed, since even a 100 pairs of eyes could miss a few, or more, if they were not looking or searching for them using the "right/correct/different/proper" key word set[s] that would find them all. No one can find them all or remember everything. My stroke damaged brain would not be very good at remembering much of that or much of the content of last weeks sent emails.

Thanks for your work for all of us here on the marketing lists.