Hi Paulo, Marc, all!

I'm currently enjoying a short break ... so I thought it would be nice
to switch to a new wallpaper ;-)

Am Donnerstag, den 17.02.2011, 02:14 -0200 schrieb Paulo José:
Yeah, it was deliberated. But I can easily change that in the Gimp
files. I just thought to emphasize the LibreOffice words making the
others white. But initially I was worried about the background be too
bright to do it. Thank you for your commentary! :)

Paulo, I really enjoy "my" new wallpaper, but (a very small but) it
looks a bit pixelated on my screen. So if (important: if, because there
is no urgency) you have some time left, could you please render them in
an even higher resolution?

I ask, because there might be some more adopters when offering wallpaper
sizes that match the (usually?) larger screens of the developers ;-)

Marc, thanks a lot for shaping the wallpaper wiki page! I've corrected
two minor issues, but I found it a bit difficult to find the "correct"
picture. I would love to tweak it a bit more, but I miss the time ... so
if anybody could have a look at it, this would be great!

One of my favorite pages to browse wallpapers (although no wiki page),
is the Gnome Backgrounds collection - maybe serving as an inspiration:
http://art.gnome.org/backgrounds

Here is how I did the table for the LibreOffice logos:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Resources

Thanks to you all - it's amazing to see that there is "not only"
LibreOffice the software :-)

Cheers,
Christoph