Le 2011-02-13 08:30, Stefan Weigel a écrit :
Am 13.02.2011 14:04, schrieb Marc Paré:
Now that this page is quite at an advanced stage I have added the
language header. There seems to be a problem with the RO language
page. Does anyone know how to fix this? The RO page causes problems
on some other marketing wiki pages too.
Someone screwed up the Template:OrigLang. I guess I fixed it now.
Was it my mistake or the RO?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy