Le 2011-02-11 03:38, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
On 2/11/11 9:42 AM, Thomas Krumbein wrote:

additional we do have some flags and banners "LibO" and pins (TDF).
Then we will have hats (baseball-caps with LibO Logo) and the t-shirts
form FOSDEM.

Hi Thomas, the US Marketing team has just produced a nice document for
SCALE which might be useful for CeBIT as well, as it is in English. I
will send you the link to the document as soon as Marc is loading it on
the wiki.

We are just in the final stages of completing the pamphlet. Should be available sometime today or tomorrow on the wiki pages. Will let you know when it is up.

What about sending out a press release to the international press about
"meeting TDF and LibreOffice"? I was planning a SCALE media alert, but
if we add CeBIT it is going to be a stronger message.

SCALE is at the end of February, and CeBIT in early March, so one text
might cover both shows.

Cheers (awake early in Canada)