Hi Florian, all!

I missed a few of these mails, since I was at work. So here some
additional information.

Am Mittwoch, den 02.02.2011, 16:35 +0100 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-02-02 16.36:
I know I'm supposed to know it, but can someone point me to our TDF
template for presentations?

we have the FOSDEM this week-end;-)

It seems that nobody started yet with working on the presentations - now
I feel much better ;-)

I just send you the presentation as I delivered it offlist, the template
is IMHO by Christoph.

Resides here since some months:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas#LibreOffice_initial_presentation_template_.28DRAFT.29

You need to grab the Vegur font (linked in the
wiki, somewhere at Marketing/Branding). But beware, IIRC, Linux version
has major issues with this font.

Thorsten already fixed a few issues that were caused by the graphics
engine - as far as I know. The issues do not appear (for me), if the
fonts are reasonable large, and when in presentation mode. If in editing
mode, it still looks a bit ugly.

There is an open todo item to improve the template, since it is already
a bit old (outdated colors, ...). Yesterday, Jaron picked the template
to improve it, but this might take more time than we have until FOSDEM -
so let's start with what we have.

If somebody wants to track the progress, the todo item is here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Work_Items

Cheers,
Christoph