On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 14:27 -0600, Anthony Papillion wrote:
Thanks Ben! I'll check it out.

Anthony

On 01/30/2011 02:24 PM, Benjamin Horst wrote:
Anthony,

I don't know about the specialized software, but I have definitely seen DVD label templates in
ODF format from a few years back. They are probably available in the templates repository for
OOo, likely included in one of the larger template packages offered there.

-Ben

There are a couple of draw template files, courtesy of World Label I
believe, at the OpenOffice.org template repo - just tried one but it
will not open (get the dreaded import filter dialog instead) with Libo
3.3 [OO.o 3.2.1 no problem, nice]

Actually the site was painful slow, when not throwing 505 errors, so you
might want to wait on that for a few moments.

Inkscape comes with CD label templates also IIRC.

//drew