Brilliant! Nicely done :))
All collected together nicely from the looks of it.  I might have a quick check
through my saved emails later to see if you missed any but it looks like you got
everything mentioned anywhere here!

Thanks so much for doing this!  I was worried that i hadn't done it and was
feeling really guilty so it is great to see it there & done.
many regards from
Tom :)