On Jan 7, 2011, at 12:30 PM, Marc Paré wrote:

On Jan 7, 2011, at 11:16 AM, Marc Paré wrote:

I have added 2 new items on the ideas page: LibreOffice Desktop Reference Cards and LibreOffice
Paper Airplane. [1]

Feel free to have a look and to test out the airplanes. Comments are always appreciated.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas#LibreOffice_Desktop_Reference_Cards

Thanks for the link. Solveig looks like a very busy person. Ron Faile has started a reference
card page and will let us know when he has completed the terminology set of words so that we can
carry it on over here. [1] (discussion)  He has also started a pdf file on it too. [2].

Yes, she is quite busy. But if we get a chance to work with her, that would be great. She's very
knowledgeable and personable.

Great to hear about the plane. Yes, folding instruction pages should not be overused at booths or
we could be too wasteful with paper. I was also wondering about coloured stock paper (if the
people manning the booth had a small budget). Would you have any suggestions? Something light and
easily obtainable from local suppliers -- Staples in N.America ... not sure in Europe. We could
check to see if they had any regular LibreOffice colour stock! Hey, maybe we could create our own
name for stock paper! ... OK, maybe going too far with this.

Let us know when you have the photos ready. Should I do some for my version?

I have updated the paper plane template and posted it to my blog here:

http://www.solidoffice.com/2011/01/libreoffice-paper-plane-update/

It includes new pictures and instructions that should be much clearer than before.

(I also added the updated link to the wiki page where Marc collected our threads, for ease of
finding again.)

I'm working on a video too, which I'll upload and link from the wiki page as soon as it's ready.

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bhorst@mac.com
646-464-2314 (Eastern)