Dave Johnson, USNFR
davefilms.us@gmail.com
6195496830
http://www.davefilms.us
(619) 335-5314
(619) 335-5314Dave Johnson DUNS number: 826989779

"Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send OpenDocument instead!
http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/";

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dave Johnson <davefilms.us@gmail.com>
Date: December 28, 2010 4:45:19 PM CST
To: marketing@libreoffice.org
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO DVD fulfillment web-page

I am interested. Just give me the green light when you think it is appropriate.

Sorry for the tension. I haven't had my coffee.

Let me know. Until then.. I will stop completely.  There are plenty of people with blank CD's
that can help you.

I really want to help. You really bring a guy down.

Dave Johnson, USNFR
davefilms.us@gmail.com
6195496830
http://www.davefilms.us