Le 2010-12-22 16:15, Marc Paré a écrit :
Le 2010-12-22 14:13, Benjamin Horst a écrit :
Thanks for the feedback!
I've created a new version which can be downloaded from the same link
on the same page (a "1" has been appended to the filename itself):
On Dec 21, 2010, at 6:00 PM, Christoph Noack wrote:
Thanks Ben. I'll give it a try and see how far it flies ... ahem ... and
check out the advertisement on the page too!
We should maybe add in small print ... Reduce-Reuse-Recycle. Please do
recycle this page by using it for note taking.
Or something to that effect, encouraging people to use the paper plane
for another purpose.
I worked with the plane and after playing around with the design I ended
up with a "learn about LO as you build and get involved" plane design. I
uploaded the design here:
and the construction directions are as follows (I borrowed some of the
wording from your directions):
Printed paper plane page should face down in front of you before
following the instructions:
1. Fold the page toward yourself along its long axis, shown as line 1.
Flatten the paper again, to leave a crease.
2. Fold the top corners to the center line crease you just created.
(Lines 2a and 2b.)
3. Fold the now-triangular top section of the page toward yourself along
4. Fold toward yourself along lines 4a and 4b.
5. Fold its triangular nose back toward the far side of the paper along
line 5. (Line 5 is on the paper behind the piece you will fold–use its
edges to determine where you’ll fold the triangular nose.) Tuck the
flaps created by lines 4a and 4b under the triangular nose formed by
6. Fold the far side into triangles along lines 6a and 6b.
7. Fold both sides of the paper plane at the center line 1.
7. Fold away from yourself along lines 7a and 7b.
8. Fold toward yourself along lines 8a and 8b to form triangular
9. To launch your new plane, hold it from the back and push gently
forward while pointed very slightly down.
Meet us at www.libreoffice.org
What do you think?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy