Its been 2 weeks since I volunteered to conduct interviews.
Just wanted to update the list on activities so far.

It was suggested that I find developers in India and speak to them.
Unfortunately, that did not work out (No Indian developers!).

Fridrich from Novell will be conducting an interview with a developer.
We should have that soon.
Additionally, I will ping the IRC channel for Libreoffice developers to get other prospects, on
Monday.

For the future,
I can assist in or conduct customer/developer interviews as needed, as per the marketing plans.
And they need not be restricted to India (At Adobe, I managed several customer/partner interviews
in US/Europe while based in India)
Although they will be in English (my German skills are ziemlich elementar)

thanks
Dhiren