Hi all,

Sorry if this might feel like an empty answer - but since I am travelling at the moment, I would
like to avoid lengthly mails written on tiny keyboards.

So just a: I do have some thoughts how some topic structuring might work. Both for the Design team
stuff and the tooling like the wiking. I'd like to add this later on - tomorrow (in approx 24
hours) I will be back on my usual desktop, internet and Cappuccino as well :-)

I also collected some thoughts concerning the web infrastructure - and the more I do think about
it, the more I think the opportunity in revising the workflows is just great.

Enjoy you day / evening!

Christoph