Hello Everyone,

This thread has a-lot of good information but - isn't the task at hand to
encourage folks to post "logo" submissions for this product?

If not, this may be a good reason to split the list as IMO some folks will
be interested and others not.  I anticipate we will have participation from
a broad spectrum of individuals which include "professionals" and "others"
who just want to contribute.

Just my thoughts. :-)

Respectfully,

John