Hi all,

Florian told me that he will be unable to organize a conference call
next week. So I'll try to do that ...

Please cast your vote - as usual via Doodle - here:
http://www.doodle.com/3y9nfq8bnihpz9dc

Please add your agenda items here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/ConfCalls

Disclaimer: This is the first time I organize such stuff with Doodle and
work with this conferencing system. Additionally, I do have some serious
time constraints due to my day job (at the moment). So please expect
mistakes and inconveniences. But for the rest, I'll try to do my
best :-)

Cheers,
Christoph