On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 4:52 AM, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

Le 2010-11-03 04:24, Florian Effenberger a écrit :

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to send out a big thank you to all of you for your great
job and the exciting discussions going on!

I am rather silent at the moment, but I try to follow all threads. I'm
still quite busy with various tasks, my inbox is killing me with
hundreds of mails, so sometimes, there is an... errr... delay in my
reply. :-)

Despite my silence, I reall do appreciate what's going on here and hope
to find more time for contributions to this list soon!

Keep up the good job!
Florian

Thanks Florian!

Nice to know that you are still around. We should be thanking you for your
most appreciated work. Thank you.

Marc

Yes, I agree, you guys are doing a wonderful job with things, and I look
forward to a time when you and the others have more time to join in these
discussions.

I do hope that no one takes any of the discussions that we have personally,
as that is not what it is about.  I know I have criticized some of the
things going on myself, but I am really encouraged by the directions that
TDF is moving in.

James Walker