[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 17:12:57 +0200
- To: Mike Saunders <email@example.com>
- Cc: Localization list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
this is now fine.
V V pet., 31. jul. 2020 ob 17:12 je oseba Mike Saunders <
> On 31/07/2020 16:52, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
> > again, the font does not support ž (letters with caron) properly, can you
> > please do something about it?
> > Maybe render the whole line in another font? Or add the caron manually?
> Ah sorry about that, didn't see it -- OK, try reloading:
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation of 7.0 announcement
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation