Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

Hi, Mike,

again, the font does not support ž (letters with caron) properly, can you
please do something about it?
Maybe render the whole line in another font? Or add the caron manually?

Shouldn't TDF/LO use some font for its designs that really supports all
scripts/unicode properly? I have ranted about this already, I know ...

Thanks, m.

V V pet., 31. jul. 2020 ob 16:48 je oseba Mike Saunders <