Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 7.0 banner for translation

On 31/07/2020 12:19, Modestas Rimkus wrote:

> Thanks Mike, but... the letter "š" with diacritic cannot be rendered
> properly with the current font. I've noticed a similar problem in
> Polish, too. I guess changing the font is not an option. Could you
> please then change the translation of "Performance" to "Produktyvumas"
> for Lithuanian? Thanks!

Oh yes, I didn't spot that -- and I remember we had a similar problem
with the website, until we updated to a newer version of the Vegur font!
But anyway, I've chosen a very similar font, so reload this:

https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LO70_banner_tagline_hires_LT.png

...and it should look fine now!

Mike