[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Note about comments
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Note about comments
- From: "Y.Sol.lei" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:26:32 +0300
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It's rather a question for admins of "fullness" the LO project.
As I see, many translators put MANY comments to the English part of both
the UI and Help system. Comments concern the correctness of
terms, completeness of definitions, absence of menu items and so on...
Alas, none of them was reviewed at a recent time.
So, my question: is the situation have seasonal trait ?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Note about comments||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation of 7.0 announcement
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Note about comments
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation of 7.0 announcement
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Note about comments