Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding translation to master and 7

Hi Jwtiyar,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 6:02 PM Jwtiyar ali <jwtiyar@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Ming
> Thank you for answer
> My concern clearly is I have two branches 7 and master, Now master is 42%
> and 7 is 41%, why they are different? I use po-editor most time for
> translation, I want all my translation goes to official 7 until release.

This has been answered in telegram channel the other day (and a while
back on this list), see
https://www.mail-archive.com/l10n@global.libreoffice.org/msg12646.html
for details
(tldr: propagation of translations when uploading files was disabled
upstream, mail linked above contains one way to merge the files
locally for those translating offline)

ciao
Christian