Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding translation to master and 7

Hi Valter,

Le 22/07/2020 à 06:37, Valter Mura a écrit :
> In data martedì 21 luglio 2020 17:52:37 CEST, Ming H. ha scritto:
>> Hi,

>> From: "Jwtiyar ali";<jwtiyar@gmail.com>;
>> Send time: Tuesday, Jul 21, 2020 6:19 PM
>> Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding translation to master and 7
>>
>>> Hey
>>> As you know ckb is not yet available in stable release before i was adding
>>> all translation to master branch, now we have master and 7 version, i have
>>> to add translation to which one?
>>
>> If you use Weblate's webpage-based editor to do the translating work, your
>> change in "UI - master" project will be automatically copied to "UI -7.0"
>> project, and similarly for "Help - master" and "Help - 7.0" as well,
>> assuming both strings are untranslated or translated the same way (so
>> changes to existing translations are copied, too). So there is no need to
>> worry or make a conscious choice.
>
> It should work in this way. But unfortunately, as we are working "online", the
> suggestions were not copied/moved to 7.0, so we have to re-check all strings
> with suggestions "by hand".
>
> Does anybody know a procedure to copy them automatically?
I didn't find a request about it in Weblate issues. This is the same for
checks that were dismissed in master, they are not copied to 7.0 and
yes, it's problematic for both. I'll check with Christian if there is a
setting somewhere, but not sure.
Cheers
Sophie

--