Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding translation to master and 7

In data martedì 21 luglio 2020 17:52:37 CEST, Ming H. ha scritto:
> Hi,

> From: "Jwtiyar ali";<jwtiyar@gmail.com>;
> Send time: Tuesday, Jul 21, 2020 6:19 PM
> Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding translation to master and 7
>
> > Hey
> > As you know ckb is not yet available in stable release before i was adding
> > all translation to master branch, now we have master and 7 version, i have
> > to add translation to which one?
>
> If you use Weblate's webpage-based editor to do the translating work, your
> change in "UI - master" project will be automatically copied to "UI -7.0"
> project, and similarly for "Help - master" and "Help - 7.0" as well,
> assuming both strings are untranslated or translated the same way (so
> changes to existing translations are copied, too). So there is no need to
> worry or make a conscious choice.

It should work in this way. But unfortunately, as we are working "online", the
suggestions were not copied/moved to 7.0, so we have to re-check all strings
with suggestions "by hand".

Does anybody know a procedure to copy them automatically?

--
Valter
Open Source is better!