[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Add a Weblate Japanese reviewer role
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Add a Weblate Japanese reviewer role
- From: Jun Nogata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:29:08 +0900
- To: email@example.com
I am Jun Nogata (nogajun) from the Japanese community.
I have requested it.
Please add a Sou Yanaihara and Jun Meguro Weblate Japanese reviewer role.
They are actively working on translation and would like to help us.
* Sou Yanaihara: https://translations.documentfoundation.org/user/So/
* Jun Meguro: https://translations.documentfoundation.org/user/parpy/
野方 純 (NOGATA,Jun) - mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: http://www.nofuture.tv/diary/
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incorrectly translated string in many languages
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incorrectly translated string in many languages
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Hard-coded strings in English (LibreOffice 220.127.116.11)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is Thursday at 18:00 UTC