Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Incorrectly translated string in many languages

Kontakt <kees538@libreoffice.org> kirjutas kuupäeval N, 9. juuli 2020 kell
11:49:

> Mihkel Tõnnov schreef op 09.07.2020 11:25:
> > Hi Kees,
> >
> > Kontakt <kees538@libreoffice.org> kirjutas kuupäeval N, 9. juuli 2020
> > kell
> > 08:42:
> >
> >> Hi Mihkel
> >>
> >> It does not work for Dutch.
> >> Shift+, gives < and Ctrl+Shift+, does not give anything.
> >> I use version 7.0.0.1 and under Windows 10
> >> And the keyoard is US Internationaal
> >>

> > Is it common to use a US layout in NL?
>
> Yes it is common to use the US layout.
>
> Does it work if you try with a Dutch
> > layout?
>
> I do not know. I do not have a Dutch keybord.
> Most Dutch user do not have one I think.

I meant if you switch the layout in Windows keyboard settings - however I
see now that as also Wikipedia [1] says people typically use the
US-International layout there.
I'll revert the change for nl-NL, so that it would again use the shortcuts
with semicolon key.
Thanks for your input! :)

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QWERTY#Dutch_(Netherlands)

Br,