[libreoffice-l10n] Some typos in strings (Weblate)

Hi All

as usual, starting the new session of translations, I found some little typos, as follows:

Comment: Fca5T
File: 03102101.xhp
Context: 03102101.xhp\n par_id711996\n help.text

Now it reads:

"is redimensioned".

Should correct to read:

"is resized". (or downsized? reduced?)

*****
Comment: LY4zH
File: 05350000.xhp
Context: 05350000.xhp\n hd_id281592536322406\n help.text

Now it reads:

"Apply".

Should correct to read:

"Assign"

(this is the verb presently used in the UI, and is valid for all the 3D effects dialog, pls check
all the occurrence in the help, or change it in the UI)

PS: I'm still wondering why strings "already translated" in 6.3 and 6.4 are again new to
translate in Master... The examples are many, our time short.

Ciao
--
Valter
Open Source is better!