[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"
- From: Caolán McNamara <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 19:44:27 +0100
- To: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
On Sun, 2020-06-21 at 17:50 +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Does someone know where the following string is used:
> Source text: From vertical middle cell
> Comment: E7EVi
> Context: RID_SVXITEMS_ROTATE_MODE_CENTER
It's one of a group of 4 modes. RID_SVXITEMS_ROTATE_MODE_STANDARD,
RID_SVXITEMS_ROTATE_MODE_TOP, RID_SVXITEMS_ROTATE_MODE_CENTER and
To see where that group is used, in calc use the style pane and right
click a cell style and modify. Choose the "Alignment" tab and there are
three options for "Reference Edge" if you select the non-default, e.g.
"Text Extension Inside Cell" and go to the organizer tab then the
"Contains" section will use the text of
RID_SVXITEMS_ROTATE_MODE_STANDARD "Rotation only within cell"
I don't see a specific UI element to choose the 4th
RID_SVXITEMS_ROTATE_MODE_CENTER variant that you specifically mention
but it looks like it's possible to import documents that use it, in
which case I'd expect that text to be shown in the organizer tab of a
style that uses it like the rest of the family.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"||Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"||Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Interview with Jwtiyar Ali from the Kurdish localisation community
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"