[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:50:45 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Does someone know where the following string is used:
Source text: From vertical middle cell
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"||Caolán McNamara <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Dictionary Translation for all language in one place
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"