[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 18:10:46 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
+ The road for 7.0
+ The Extension & Documentation website
+ Questions and Answers
Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Dictionary Translation for all language in one place
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] String "From vertical middle cell"
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today (Thursday) at 18:00 UTC
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New strings after 6.4 (string freeze) ...