Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Priority of Translation

Thank you Very much guys.

Jwtiyar Nariman
Google Map Maker (RL)
*Physical Lab. / Internal Auditor (ISO 9001:2015)*

*Mass Iraq Co. for cement industry *
My Blog <http://jwtear.blogspot.com>
Why Linux Is Better <http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/index_ku.php?lang=ku>
Freedom For Abdullah Ocalan (APO) <http://www.freedom-for-ocalan.com/>