Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Problem in a Help page in Hebrew.

Hi Yaron,

Le 09/06/2020 à 10:34, Yaron Shahrabani a écrit :
> Sure, do you know where can I find it?
> Some of the strings there are residue from the government funded
> translators and we still couldn't find all the instances.
It's here
https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_help-master/textsharedguide/he/?checksum=7bd07a0ceaff93c8
You can also have a look at the nearby strings, it seems several xml
tags are malformed in that file.
Cheers
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545