[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Request for Hausa language translation Project
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Request for Hausa language translation Project
- From: Shinji Enoki <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 12:31:37 +0900
- To: Alu Assao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: l10n <email@example.com>
Alu is working on LibreOffice as one of the internship themes at
iCraft Corp in Japan. I support him as a LibreOffice Japanese
He is from Niger. And his mother language is Hausa.
He is interested in translating to Hausa.
I couldn't find the Hausa language project.
Does anyone know a contributor to the Hausa language?
2020年6月8日(月) 9:36 Alu Assao <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> I want to start the Hausa language translation project, could you help me with that?
> Thank you
> ASSAO NEINO Alu
> ABE 4th Batch, D1704619
> Master in Management Information Systems
> Intern at icraft.jp
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Request for Hausa language translation Project||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Request for Hausa language translation Project||Alu Assao <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for Hausa language translation Project
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] problem with the Dutch Calc Guide chapter 5 of LibreOffice 6.2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Request for Hausa language translation Project
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Request for Hausa language translation Project