[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Request for Hausa language translation Project

Hi,

Alu is working on LibreOffice as one of the internship themes at
iCraft Corp in Japan. I support him as a LibreOffice Japanese
community member.
He is from Niger. And his mother language is Hausa.
He is interested in translating to Hausa.

I couldn't find the Hausa language project.
Does anyone know a contributor to the Hausa language?

Best regards,
Shinji

--
Shinji Enoki